Dedicated to Animals
At Eastlake Village Veterinary Clinic, we’ve made a career out of compassion. Not only do we provide your pet with the best in medical treatment, we’re also actively involved in non-profit medical services. We support animal welfare groups, both locally and internationally.
Helping Animals World-Wide
We work closely with nonprofit rescues dedicated to serving pets in our community.
Mutt Scouts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dog rescue dedicated to helping homeless, abused, and abandoned dogs. We are committed to providing proper socialization, training, and medical care for each animal we save, no matter the cost.
How can you help?
Rescued pets need food, medical attention and homes. Below are some ways you can help.
- Participate or volunteer for charity events and organizations
- Support Second Chance Dog Rescue San Diego
- Help your local animal shelter with a donation – or by adopting a pet!
- Become one of our Pet Sponsors
- Donate to Veterinarians for World Animal Health, or our Foster Pet Program (donations are tax-deductible)